Thursday, April 2, 2009

METAL WORK MASTERS



It all started when I was remodeling my home around a year ago. I met this father and son company through a third party trying to fix some countertop installation problems. To make the story short, I discovered these wonderful people which I presently count among my dearest friends.

Talk about creating things...

They are capable of creating, as their slogan says: "Limitless possibilities of custom design stainless steel, aluminum and bronze" in just about anything you could imagine: walls, benches, receptions, ceilings, maquettes, tables, exterior and interior doors, window sills, decorative incrustation in wooden floors, any type of signs, rails for staircases of all kinds, shapes and materials. I particularly love the stainless steel metal with the wooden stairs, it seems to be a perfect fit of material and function... Click on the video below for samples of their work.

I highly recommend them both as professionals as well as wonderful people. You can further check their work at friendlywelding.net